The Radome is a system designed primarily for X-band Radar and makes enclosure for harsh weather conditions.
The Radome is a system designed primarily for X-band Radar, both with respect to physical dimensions and frequency but may be used for all kinds of surveillance equipment needing an enclosure for harsh weather conditions (wind, rain, snow, hail, sand, salt spray, UV rays, wide temperature fluctuations) insects and animals.
The proper selection of a radome for a given antenna can improve overall system performance and extend component and system operating life.
Areas of use:
• Oil platform surveillance radar systems
• Ship surveillance radars
• Oil field surveillance vessels
• Harbour radar / radio surveillance
• Coastal zone radar surveillance
• VTMS – Vessel Traffic Management System
• May also be used as LAER (Local Area Equipment Room)
Click photo for Technical information